It's been too long since my last post! Argh!
My class is participating in an exchange folio and everyone has been frantically trying to gather their ideas and produce an edition of 24 prints in, what feels like, a very short timeframe. My print has changed so many times in the last couple of weeks but I'm finally on my way to getting this edition printed, just in time to be collated and distributed at the end of the week.
I've decided to relief print my copper plate. An idea given to me by my teacher and I'm so glad she suggested it! I love the effect, it's exactly what I wanted.
This is a detail of my print. Once I've finished it completely I'll post some more photos.