Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Even in my sleep I think of you...

Yesterday we set up for assessment. I knew it would take me a while to set up all my work but didn't think I'd be in the studio doing it for 10 hours! There were however, a couple of much needed coffee breaks crammed into that 10 hour timeframe.
Unfortunately for me, some of my works involved assembling, and that is where most of my time was allocated. One piece of work (below) was particularly frustrating and took nearly all day to resolve how it would be displayed. I had to walk away from it several times just to maintain my sanity and of course it was the piece that I thought would take minimal time to assemble.
I woke up at 4 this morning, worried that my work had fallen off the wall! I don't have access to the area for another 3 days, so I guess I'll just cross my fingers until then...



Here is a photo of my desk area, set up for assessment with my other works. Works that didn't cause as much distress as the green bags above.



No comments:

Post a Comment